21st Vermont State Boat and Marine Show
- March 2, 2020
- Boating Events, Boating Lifestyle
- Posted by woodardmarine
- Comments Off on 21st Vermont State Boat and Marine Show
No, not St. Patrick’s Day. (Yes it is.)
Not the filling out of your brackets. (Yeah, that is too…)
Not even the ground finally deciding to thaw. (Yeah, who the hell knows with that one.)
No, no. What we’re talking about, what we are legitimately pumped about, is the 21st Vermont Boat and Marine Show this March 6th through the 8th at the Champlain Valley Expo in Essex Junction, Vermont.
And you know who’s gonna be there with a W at the beginning of their name and calls Lake Bomoseen, Vermont their home? (World’s Most Interesting Man?)
For as long as we can remember, the Woodard family has attended the largest boat and marine show in Vermont. Not just because we love to frequent Church Street in downtown Burlington (that is pretty awesome), it’s because we love getting an up-close and personal look at the latest in marine technology, design, and innovation.
Plus, we love seeing all of our old friends and the opportunity to make new ones.
Oh, and did we mention it’s when we offer some epic deals?
Now, for those of you naysayers, the ones who wonder why on Earth would you buy a boat in March—allow us to turn that nay to a yay.
First, it’s the best time. Plain and simple. It allows you to select the exact features, options, and colors you want. If you wait, your options will become much more limited, and speaking of limited so is the Vermont boating season.
By buying now, it provides enough time for your order to land in the spring, assuring you the opportunity to enjoy the entire boating season.
Still not convinced? Good. Because this gives us the chance to give you some Woodard Marine reasons why, such as:
- Up to 60% Off! (Yes, up to 60% off NADA Bluebook Prices)
- No payments for 60 days (Would you mind boating two months for free? Would ya?)
- Coupon booklet (Tons of sweet offers like discounts in the pro shop, on-dock rental, storage, even fuel! Speaking of fuel….)
- Full tank of fuel! (That’s for free.)
- Water demo on pickup (Yeah, we show you how to play with it!)
- Free extended engine warranty upgrade! (On select models)
- The Used Boat Emporium! (With packages starting as low as $1,250! That’s less than your television!)
- Check out our InstaBoat promotion. All you have to do is,
- Snap a photo while in the #WoodardInstaBoat (More on that in a moment)
- Post it on Instagram and tag @WoodardMarine (Feel free to follow us)
- Watch us LIVE on Instagram Sunday at Noon to see if you won! (How simple is that?)
Oh, and what do you win? Good question. A boat float, literally. The Bay Breeze Boat is a mega-sized novelty island. You have to see this thing up close to truly appreciate it!
And to commemorate our 60th (Diamond) Anniversary, if you buy a boat, you’ll receive one Diamond Balloon that contains a wide variety of fantastic discounts!
So, while St. Patrick’s Day is coming—It’s only one day.
While your bracket may offer you the chance to win your inter-office pool—It’ll be busted on the first day.
And even after the ground thaws and you get to see your old lost friend, grass—You know there is an inevitable seventeen-inch snowstorm just dying to ruin your April.
But coming to the 21st Annual Vermont Boat and Marine Show, while it doesn’t provide alcohol, while it can’t offer $73 and office bragging rights, and while it won’t get you excited about using that grass-seed spreader your son got you for Christmas…
It does supply the chance for your family, your friends, and anyone you deem worthy–to enjoy the most fun purchase you will EVER make for years to come.
See you there!
For more details about all offers as it pertains to Woodard Marine, contact us today.
For more information about the Vermont State Boat and Marine Show, click here.
– Team Woodard.